I report in 13 days. Wednesday the 27th, at 12:30 pm. Wow. I can't even believe this is happening. I have so much to do before than that it doesn't seem real. I still have to take finals, train my replacement, purchase a ton more things, pack up everything I won't be using, and clean out my room. And not fail Spanish. And spend valuable time with my family. And prepare two talks. And get my choir ready to perform. And say goodbye to all my friends. And get excited :)
I love this gospel. The more that I study with the perspective of a future missionary the more I learn. And not only just how to teach but how to live this gospel better. I have gained a greater testimony and a better perspective as I have prepared to teach those Californians ;) I am so excited to share it!
I'm gonna miss a lot of things. And some opportunities that I thought I needed may pass me by. But I have faith that God knows the best plan and He won't let me mess it up as long as I am turning to Him. Thank goodness for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment