It has been an incredible week. So full
of lots of emotions-lots of ups and downs. It's pretty crazy. I'll try
to tell you about my week in pictures if I can.
Monday night: Departure dinner with President and Sister
Tew. How I LOVE them. It was kind of an emotional night. But it was
good.
Tuesday: Transfers!!
Goodbye Sister Saunders!!
Sister Perry!
My new companions:
Sister Tumurbaatar-She is from Mongolia. She knew no
english when she came on her mission. She's been out 5 months. Can you
even believe that? I can't imagine how that would feel. She's an
incredible missionary and I've already learned so much from her.
I love her with my whole heart.
Wednesday: We
did a lot of service. We helped a lady clean her home and helped a ward
member move. It was good. I miss doing hard physical labor-like lifting
boxes and carrying stuff etc. Dad, we'll have to do lots of farm
projects before school starts :)
Thursday: District meeting and weekly planning. We have an awesome zone. I love it.
We
had an awful experience that night. But that is the cost of being a
disciple of Christ. The next day we read Elder Holland's talk about the Cost and Blessings of Discipleship. It is such a good talk. Sometimes our role is to worry and watch and wait.
Friday: Lots of tracting per usual. But that night
we had ward correlation. The assistant ward mission leader is
incredible. I love being in his home and observing their family. Family
really is the best thing. There is such a beautiful, peaceful spirit
when parents are rearing their children in harmony with Christ's
teachings. Happiness in family life truly is achieved when founded upon
the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Saturday: We had a really good experience with Linda
that morning. It was cool to see how inspired it is to have both my new
comps here. Sister Perry is the perfect missionary for Linda because of
her background. It was neat to see that.
Sunday: Church! We had 4 investigators there: Cathy,
Steven, Stacy, and Quan. Will you keep those 4 and Sara in your
prayers? Thank you! That afternoon we were able to go to 2 baptisms. I
played the piano at one and the other was for a girl sister Perry
taught. It was incredible. The Spirit was so strong and beautiful. I
actually played the piano at that one too because the pianist wasn't
there? I'm not sure why, but they told me to play so I did :)
I love the Gospel. It's so so good. Don't forget it. It truly makes all the eternal difference.
Love,
Sister Andelin




No comments:
Post a Comment