Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December 9th, 2013

Dear Family, 

This week the weather has been so cold! I know, I know, I'm in southern cali and I can't even complain. But I've been reminded how blessed I am to not have to tract in snow and rain all the time as it has been in the low 40s here :) 
 
So I don't have much time (don't I always say that?) but here are some of the miracles of the week:
 
Cheri, Lexus, Ashley, and Lisa came to Church!! It was awesome. We've had a lesson with them almost every day this week. They are amazing. I can't even believe that I am lucky enough to teach them :) We went over Sunday morning to help them get ready for Church. I braided all their hair and helped them get ready and then we followed them over there. We were not leaving until they all came :) We were a little late but we got there and they loved it!
 
We are thinking of having some of the Priests baptize them. How cool woudl that be? I love that idea.
 
I've been on 2 exchanges this week. They went really well. I'll send some pictures of them sometime.
 
This week the Walks gave us a little Christmas tree!! It is so cute. We love it :) We turn it on every night and morning. I always grab a needle and rip it up so I can smell the pine smell.
 
Andy just called. He's a potential. Except I think he said Andrew on the phone? I think he's not as much interested in the Gospel as he is in us... Dang it. I hate when that happens.
 
 
I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I've been teaching/studying about that a lot lately. I can't even comprehend the magnitude of His sacrifice. We truly can be cleansed from EVERYTHING through the Atonement.
 
The Gospel is so true. Keep reading your scriptures every day.
 
I love you!
 
Love,
Sister Andelin

No comments:

Post a Comment