This has been a crazy week. But I've learned a lot. And I hope that I can learn the lessons I"m supposed to in this unique situation.
Here is a summary of my week:
Monday: Sister Luft and I spent time with some other companionships. It was fun. Chic-fil-a and everything :) We saw Sisters Bauer and Johnson, and Sisters Mickleson, Fulgham, and Brown. The sisters in this mission LOVE her. I thought it was so awesome. Sister Bauer sang for us. She is so talented. I miss music a lot. It is probably one of the ways I feel the Spirit the most. And one of the ways I can express myself the best. And I really miss singing with you guys.
That afternoon we took pictures with a woman in our ward who is a photographer. It was really fun :) And that night we went out with a member in our ward. Sister Tarayau. She is super cool. Then we taught Ronni. It was a good lesson. I am really going to miss teaching him as he is in a different ward now. And then we went over to the walks. I can't even describe how much I love their family. They have been such a blessing to me as I've spent so much time in this area. I want my future family to be just like them :) They are such a cute young couple that love the gospel and love missionary work.
Tuesday: We dropped Sister Luft off at the airport. It was really really sad. I miss her a lot. I"m excited for you to meet her when she goes to Utah :)
We had MLC. It was good.
I'm out of time. THe elders are waiting for the computer. But this week we're moving into an apartment. I'm still with the old 4th ward-now called pacific shores. I'm pretty sad to not live with members. Darn it. But an apartment will be nice.
I love you so much! Thank you for your prayers.
Love,
Sister Andelin
No comments:
Post a Comment