Monday, December 1, 2014

March 3

Dearest Family,

It's MARCH! Can you believe it? And guess what?! Conference is in ONE MONTH!! I'm just a little bit excited :) 

This has been a good week. It has been a very emotional week-really high highs and really low lows. But I am grateful for the things I am learning. 

This week we had the leadership training meeting as well as missionary leadership council. They were good. I love going to those meetings, even though sometimes they make me feel inadequate. 
Here is a lesson that I've learned this week:

Obedience is all about giving glory to God. When we're exactly obedient He can bless us because we're doing what He already knows is going to work. And then we can't ever take the credit ourselves because we're just being obedient to God's commandments when blessings come. And I love this quote-It is impossible to fail when we do our best when we are on the Lord's errand. It's so true. 

I wish I could have said that in a much more eloquent way or describe better how I feel. But we have a lesson to get to like right now. Sorry this email is horrid. We never teach on pday but we really want to teach Amanda so since this was the day she said we could come back we're going anyway :) Pray for us. 

I'll keep Grandma in my prayers. I was really sad to hear about her surgery but I'm glad she is doing better. 

I just want you to know that I know this is God's church. This is the only way we can access the full blessings of the Atonement in our lives. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I am so grateful for it. Study it every day, it's so important. Thank you for your love and support! Have a wonderful week! 

Love, 

Sister Andelin

No comments:

Post a Comment